11 August 2008

Get to Know Algonquin Books

I am thrilled to be featuring Algonquin Books, an imprint of Workman, on Beth Fish Reads. Algonquin is an imprint I can count on to publish great books time and time again.

To find featured titles, use the pull down label box in the sidebar and click on "Algonquin Books" or click on the links in the following lists. For reviews click on "Algonquin Reviews" in the sidebar

For an introduction to Algonquin Books, please see executive editor Chuck Adams's open letter to my readers, published on January 7, 2011. As I said in that post, "the quality of Algonquin's books is evident all the way from acquisitions to the editing to the stunning covers." Get to know Algonquin Books, and you'll get to know some favorite authors.

Featured Algonquin Books

Publsihed 2010

  • Exley by Brock Clarke
  • The Girl Who Fell from the Sky by Heidi Durrow
Published in 2011
  • The Frozen Rabbi by Steve Stern
  • Man with a Pan edited by John Donohue
  • Pictures of You by Caroline Leavitt
  • Silver Sparrow by Tayari Jones
  • Something for Nothing by David Anthony
  • The Watery Part of the World by Michael Parker
  • West of Here by Jonathan Evison

2 comments:

Unknown 6/28/11, 12:27 PM  

I agree with you about Aloquin. Many books I purchase are from them. The Watery Part of the World, Silver Sparrow. I do want to read The Frozen Rabbi.

Jenn 9/5/11, 9:20 AM  

I also agree. I've been enjoying many of the books Algonquin presented at Book Expo this past year. Do you have the new Hillary Jordan book, "When She Woke," on your TBR list? It's amazing really. Can't wait to read more of your reviews.

Thanks for stopping by. I read all comments and may respond here, via e-mail, or on your blog. I visit everyone who comments, but not necessarily right away.

I cannot turn off word verification, but if you are logged into Blogger you can ignore the captcha. I have set posts older than 14 days to be on moderation. I can no longer accept anonymous comments. I'm so sorry if this means you have to register or if you have trouble commenting.

Copyright

All content and photos (except where noted) copyright © cbl for Beth Fish Reads 2008-2020. All rights reserved.

Quantcast

Thanks!

To The Blogger Guide, Blogger Buster, Tips Blogger, Our Blogger Templates, BlogU, and Exploding Boy for the code for customizing my blog. To Old Book Illustrations for my ID photo. To SEO for meta-tag analysis. To Blogger Widgets for the avatars in my comments and sidebar gadgets. To Review of the Web for more gadgets. To SuziQ from Whimpulsive for help with my comments section. To Cool Tricks N Tips for my Google +1 button.

Quick Linker

Services

SEO

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP