09 January 2009

Award! Premio Dardos


I received this awesome award from J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. Her blog is a spot I check several times a day because she and her family are avid readers with eclectic tastes, and there are always new and interesting reviews to be found. If you haven't seen her blog yet, go check it out.

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.

The rules to follow are

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.


2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


The following blogs are places I go pretty much every day. Each person has a unique outlook on life -- some make me laugh, some make me think, some share my reading tastes. All make my life online a rich and interesting experience.

For other deserving blogs I encourage you to look at the list J. Kaye put together because many of my favorite blogs are there. And then you need to see my blogroll (contains only participants in the Read & Review challenge) for more. Finally, I wish you could see my feed reader. I hate to stop at just this list, but them's the rules.

A Reader's Respite
Giving Reading a Chance
Just One More Page
Not Enough Books
Gimme More Books
ChainReading
Out of the Blue
Kylee's 2009 Blog
All About {n}
Farm Lane Books
Melody's reading Corner
Linus's Blanket
Lynne's Little Corner of the World
A Guy's Moleskin Notebook
Fizzy Thoughts

EDIT: Wow!! I just found out that Lilly from Reading Extravaganza also gave me this award! You must head on over to her blog to read about everything from Bill the Vampire to some great book reviews. Thanks so much, Lilly!

18 comments:

Anonymous,  1/9/09, 8:15 AM  

Congratulations. You have to feel special receiving this award from the Queen of Book Bloggers.

Melody 1/9/09, 8:38 AM  

Very well-deserved, Beth! I can see why J. Kaye has passed you this award.

And thank you so much for the award, Beth! :) You've just put a smile on my face!

Unknown 1/9/09, 9:09 AM  

Thank you so much! This is the first award I have ever received, so I am very chuffed!

Unknown 1/9/09, 9:52 AM  

Congrats Beth! A very good choice on J. Kaye's part.

Sandy Nawrot 1/9/09, 9:52 AM  

You are on a roll! Keep up the good work girl!

Anonymous,  1/9/09, 10:44 AM  

Congratulations on the award! And thanks so much for passing it on to me.

Nely 1/9/09, 10:57 AM  

Awww, Beth, thanks so much for my award (tears).

Yours is much deserved as you know I'm always stalking your blog. =)

Louise 1/9/09, 12:06 PM  

Congrats on receiving this award Beth, you definitely deserve it - or them ;-) And thanks for the tip re. the drop-down menu's. I am going to look into it as soon as I feel I have the time to do it.

Have a great weekend :-)

Michele 1/9/09, 12:31 PM  

Awww, Beth, thank you!! I'm working on a post today to get this up. (Thank you and congrats on your award which is richly deserved!).

Rebecca Johnson 1/9/09, 3:47 PM  

Congratulations on the award, and thank you so much for passing it along!

Anonymous,  1/9/09, 6:22 PM  

Congratulations! And thank you for passing along the good karma! :)

Anonymous,  1/10/09, 1:21 AM  

Congratulations, Beth!

Anonymous,  1/10/09, 1:52 AM  

Congratulations!! And thank you! I'm off to practice my acceptance speech. :-D

Marie Cloutier 1/10/09, 6:20 AM  

congratulations! :-) you've got a great blog!

Shelley 1/10/09, 12:31 PM  

Thanks for the award! I'll hopefully get to passing it on to others on Monday.

Anonymous,  1/10/09, 9:43 PM  

You and your blog are seriously awesome. I so overuse that word, but it fits. ;)

Anonymous,  1/12/09, 12:02 PM  

I have never thought that a mean to organize my thoughts of books will become a forum for fellow book bloggers. I’m happy to have all of you abroad. Thank you again! :)

Thanks for stopping by. I read all comments and may respond here, via e-mail, or on your blog. I visit everyone who comments, but not necessarily right away.

I cannot turn off word verification, but if you are logged into Blogger you can ignore the captcha. I have set posts older than 14 days to be on moderation. I can no longer accept anonymous comments. I'm so sorry if this means you have to register or if you have trouble commenting.

Copyright

All content and photos (except where noted) copyright © cbl for Beth Fish Reads 2008-2020. All rights reserved.

Quantcast

Thanks!

To The Blogger Guide, Blogger Buster, Tips Blogger, Our Blogger Templates, BlogU, and Exploding Boy for the code for customizing my blog. To Old Book Illustrations for my ID photo. To SEO for meta-tag analysis. To Blogger Widgets for the avatars in my comments and sidebar gadgets. To Review of the Web for more gadgets. To SuziQ from Whimpulsive for help with my comments section. To Cool Tricks N Tips for my Google +1 button.

Quick Linker

Services

SEO

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP