18 July 2009

Book Blogger Appreciation Week


The second annual Book Blogger Appreciation Week has been set for September 14 t0 18. It's a way give recognition to all who are involved with books in the blogosphere. That means you, whether you are an author, book reviewer, or reader.

The first step is to go the BBAW blog and register. Then pick up a button to place on your blog and follow @BBAW on Twitter. Encourage others to participate.

Next, click on the link for Awards & Nominations. There you can nominate your favorite blogs for the categories given. (It is absolutely within the rules to nominate yourself!) There is also space to write in nominations for additional categories. Nominations will be taken until August 15. Final voting begins in September.

BBAW is open to everyone: You don't have to be a blogging superstar, you don't have to have been blogging for eons. Join in the event and use it as an opportunity to connect with the book blogging community.

Don't forget to subscribe to the three feeds at the BBAW blog.

3 comments:

Ana S. 7/18/09, 7:56 AM  

I'm so looking forward to this! Last year was so much fun :)

Sandy Nawrot 7/18/09, 8:47 AM  

This will be my first year, and I am quite excited! I am always amazed at how much work you guys do to promote the blogging community!

Louise 7/18/09, 12:16 PM  

This is also my first year, and I hope it will be exactly as you say - an opportunity to connect with (new) book bloggers.

Thanks for stopping by. I read all comments and may respond here, via e-mail, or on your blog. I visit everyone who comments, but not necessarily right away.

I cannot turn off word verification, but if you are logged into Blogger you can ignore the captcha. I have set posts older than 14 days to be on moderation. I can no longer accept anonymous comments. I'm so sorry if this means you have to register or if you have trouble commenting.

Copyright

All content and photos (except where noted) copyright © cbl for Beth Fish Reads 2008-2020. All rights reserved.

Quantcast

Thanks!

To The Blogger Guide, Blogger Buster, Tips Blogger, Our Blogger Templates, BlogU, and Exploding Boy for the code for customizing my blog. To Old Book Illustrations for my ID photo. To SEO for meta-tag analysis. To Blogger Widgets for the avatars in my comments and sidebar gadgets. To Review of the Web for more gadgets. To SuziQ from Whimpulsive for help with my comments section. To Cool Tricks N Tips for my Google +1 button.

Quick Linker

Services

SEO

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP